We created this website to encourage all our Alston Ridge Gators to read more often and become better readers. Search our catalog or check out the Book Lists tab to find your next great read. Find trustworthy resources for research or online fun, too.
Remember we are also huge fans of non-fiction! You may use the Dewey Decimal System below to help you find what you need in our non-fiction areas.
000 - General
100 - Psychology
200 - Religion
300 - Social Sciences
400 - Language
500 - Science
600 - Technology
700 - Arts
800 - Literature
900 - History
We need volunteers!
If you are able to help the week of June 25th, please visit the link below to sign up for a time. We need help shelving, putting books in order, and scanning all of the books into our inventory. We appreciate you! Click HERE to sign up
We have a new subscription to an amazing service called Pebble GO! You can learn about Animals, Science, Social Studies, and Famous People!
Click HERE to check it out!
Kindergarten & 1st Grade: 1 books
2nd Grade: 2 books
3rd Grade: 3 books
4th Grade: 4 books
5th Grade: 5 books
Ms. Lindsay Stetson, Media Specialist
Ms. Lisa Perry, Media Assistant
Keep up to date with what is happening in the Media Center!
What we are learning this quarter:
- K - We are having fun exploring library centers!
- 1st - We are writing out own versions of Diary of a Fly to go along with classroom bug projects.
- 2nd - We are finishing Google Slides projects. Each student chose a topic to research and they are now creating slides with their Top 10 Facts!
- 3rd - We are creating PSAs that align with their classroom EL unit.
- 4th - We are finishing up a Google Slides project about Inventors and Inventions.
- 5th - We are working with Mrs. Starrett to get ready for the Science EOG!
Look How Many Books Each Class Has Checked Out So Far This Year!